My 2017 Korean Skincare Routine [Dry Skin]

5:11:00 PM


Hello guys, even though it is a bit too late to update my skincare routine because it is already about half of the year. I still want to inform you guys about skincare products that I love and always done every day until now. It is called Korean Skincare Routine because I always used Korean products LOL, they are good and quite affordable. I hope my routine will be informative and helpful to you guys! So let’s just get started.



Oil remover
I’m using the Innisfree Olive real cleansing oil for this job. It is my first time trying oil remover, usually I used the oil makeup remover that uses cotton pad. But, this one is pretty much my new favorite because It is less irritating and doing a better job than the makeup remover. I still want to try the Heimish remover later though, there are so many good reviews about them. Still, this one is good, please do try it <3.



Cleansing foam
Even though you are using oil remover, it is not enough. And here I use this Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing foam and Olive Real Cleansing foam. They are both good, but I feel that the Olive feels more moisturizing than the Green Tea one. For people out there like me who have dry skin, please do try the Olive one ^^, and for oily skin you can use the Green Tea just fine. Though, I still cannot move on from the Skinfood Honey Black Tea Jelly Foam, hence down my favorite cleanser like ever (very recommended for dry skin). Tips: It is better to use cleansing products that isn’t foam for dry skin (I still use it though, because I haven’t find any good cleanser than that Skinfood one).



Toner
For toner I’m still using my holy grail Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner and I have emptied about 4 bottles of it. Recently, I tried toner from COSRX called Galactomyces Alcohol free toner. This product claims that it doesn’t contain alcohol at all. I haven’t got any irritation from it and it is quite good for light toner. Still, I really love the Innisfree one for cleaning any makeup excess from my face (cannot move on yet LOL). So yep, I will repurchase the Innisfree one rather than the COSRX after it is finished. Go to this link if you’d like to read my review about COSRX Galactomyces Alcohol free toner.



Sheet Mask
I am not really picky when it is about sheet mask. But, I really love Innisfree and Etude sheet mask :D. They are easy to get, cheap and they are very good. Here are the most favorite ingredients in the mask that I usually buy; Green Tea, Tea Tree, Rice, Honey, Aloe, Collagen.



Eye Mask
I usually have tired eyes when I woke up from my deprived sleep :(. And when that happens, I slap these Etude House Collagen Eye Patch under my eye. Let it sit for 15 minutes and you will be looking like sleeping for 10 hours <3. It will brighten the under eye area and moisturizing them. I always doing this before applying any makeup, usually when I blow dry my hair.


Lip Mask
Here is another recent holy grail. I’ve already known this product for so long, yet I’ve just tried it recently about 4 months. It is Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask that is a hype product. Use it every day as much as you can. Your lips will thank you for it. My lips never feel more soft before using this product. It really reduced my chapped lips and moisturized it. I recommend you to try this one if you haven’t (especially to you guys that like to use lip tint or matte lipstick and matte liquid lipstick)! Go to this link if you’d like to read my review about this product here.


Essence
Because my Holika Holika emulsion runs out last year, I buy this Laneige Water Bank Essence EX. I feel that this Essence helps cool my redness down and also makes my face really supple. I already finish about half of the bottle for about 4 months @_@. Really loves this product for before and after makeup skincare. I still have one though for a stock, but surely I will repurchase it when both are finished. It is that good! Go to this link if you’d like to read my review about this product here.


Serum
I haven’t got any new serum in my collection. There is only Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum. The reason is because Cream and Essence is quite enough for me for moisturizing purpose. And I do not think I need to add serum for that. When I do have very bad flaky dry skin, this serum kind of stings and I do not like that. Even the Innisfree cream works better because of its rich consistency and do not sting my skin much just like how the serum does. I didn’t see how it is better than any of my moisturizing products, so I don’t think I will repurchase this. The consistency is quite thin and rather different than my essence or emulsion, because my skin absorbing it more fast than the other and I can’t feel it after I apply more products after. I guess I need to give this serum a second chance, I will try this again. This is one of my favorite moisturizing products before, and I will update again if I have changed my mind.


Acne Care
When I do have any new acne because of my period, I use this Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel. They are creating a thin barrier at the outer area of the acne. And so, it helps speed up the acne to dry up without our hand irritating it so much. I do feel that it not works great as moisturizer because it tends to dry up after some time (My skin is so dry and it does not work that well for me). But it really helps when I need to calm my skin as a quick mask with the help of cotton pad :DD.


Recently, I used this COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch for my acne when it is a bit ripe. It will suck any yuck liquid from the acne and the pimple will look smaller or will gone the day after. If your pimple still has any liquid left, just use another new one until it is gone. This patch works great <3 Love it!! But I am disappointed that COSRX doesn’t have any bigger size or quantity for this patch :(. Please make it in bigger quantity on one pack T__T.

Cream
I have two cream that I would like to share with you ^^. First one is Innisfree Green Tea Seed Cream that I pretty much adore whenever my skin flaky and dry as a desert. It is quite effective and does it job within short amount of days. The good thing is they are not as heavy because Innisfree do have another version that is very rich and thick. Even though my skin is dry that bad, I didn’t think that I need that much. But, I do think it would help people that have winter season in their country. So it depends on how bad your skin and the environment, you can choose whichever you will like ^^.


The other one is Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream. This one is also great for age about 25/27 or more. Why? Because it helps prevent wrinkles and contains many anti-aging properties. Some guys would think that I am crazy for using anti-aging cream while I am still 25 myself. I recommend you guys to start early using anti-aging cream before the wrinkles come out. It is pretty much no turning back if the wrinkles already appearing. And so, please do prevent them by using anti-aging cream like this one (I will review this cream soon, so be sure to check them out later ^^).


Sun Cream
I believe I’m not the only one that haven’t using any sun cream in this whole earth, yeah? But recently, about 2 months I have started to use this COSRX Aloe Soothing Sun Cream because my acne scar turning so bad. What does acne scar have to do with sun cream? Oh they are very needed, the sun will worsen every acne scar and creates this hyper pigmentation that you will regret after it is happening. I have this acne scar that haven’t gone after 4 months like it is really annoying because I can’t cover them with only cushion T__T. My Korean friend scold me because I’m not using any sun cream, and so there I try to use this whenever I’m going out. The consistency is nice, not thick and can be used under cushion without making it heavy. It is also moisturizing <3 and not expensive. For you guys that haven’t used any sun cream, it is time already guys! There are plenty of thin sun cream that isn’t greasy like old times (reason why I’m very anti guy of sun cream products). Please use them early before you regret it like me. I will try to post the review soon after this :DD.


Mist
I haven’t got new mist. I’m still using Innisfree Aloe Revital Skin Mist and Skinfood Lettuce & Cucumber Water Mist. Both does it jobs well. But there is some cons. I prefer the Skinfood one because it is really refreshing and cooling down my face. Not that the Innisfree one not great, but it doesn’t feel as refreshing as the Skinfood one. The only thing is that the spray mechanism on the Skinfood is really bad. It is hard to spray them :| and I do not want to be bothered with it. Still, the skinfood one is pretty much travel friendly because it is not as big as the Innisfree one and it is really good!



And there you are, my daily and optional skincare routine. I will keep update whenever I have some good stuff later that I’d really love. I will update it every new year, yeah? Will it be good? Seeing that you guys always love new skincare, I will try to update whenever there are any good products that I used and could recommend to you.

Do you guys also want me to share my makeup routine (daily makeup or anything like that)? Please do comment below, and do not forget to suggest me your favorite skincare ^^. And please tell me if this kind of post helps, as I will try to create more post like this in the future (Acne prevention or care and many other stuff). Do not forget to also follow my blog post so you will be updated whenever I post new blogs ahead. Thanks for reading guys! Love you guys, XOXO!! <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yep, you've got it! Thanks for explaining it more, I appreciate it :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good share. Koreans have a really great skin. I would love to have a skin care routine like their's. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe