W.Dressroom New York Dress & Living Clear Perfume EDC [Review]

3:15:00 PM

Hello guys :D, I see that you are liking my cushion reviews recently. That’s why I will review more cushion if anything nice comes up. And if you haven’t seen it, you can read it here. Anyway, I never review any products apart from makeup and skincare. Then I found interesting item that is pretty much hyped on Korea right now because they’re being used by some Korean Celebrities and Kpop Idol. They are sold on almost every online shop and always sold out quickly because they are cheap and I believe because people want to smell just like how their lovely idol do :DD.It is called W.Dressroom New York Dress & Living Clear Perfume EDC (Eau De Cologne).



Do not worry because I have two of them so we can compare them at the same time. Both of them are the most popular picks (best sellers) and I will test if are they good enough. I got the number 49 Peach Blossom because I love peaches so much hence the blog name is La Peche and, I also got number 97 April Cotton which people said that it smells like soap or baby?

Before we started to review, note that this is not perfume but rather a cologne which only have 2-4% fragrance concentration on them. So, it is not strong and it will not long lasting enough like how perfume works. And they are sold for about Rp 100.000,- or about 7 US$ for 2.36 fluid ounce/ 70 mL which is very affordable even for students that are on a budget.

But, what do I think honestly about this product? Do I like it? Is it worth the money? I will explain them here as much as I can, so do not go anywhere and keep on reading ^^. 

Packaging
I totally love this kind of packaging. Their box colors are pastel and I love them! It makes me want to collect them as much as I can. Definitely pretty when I take photos of them :D. A bit dissapointed because the bottle is made from plastic. It looks like it made from glass when i see it on the photos, but what can we do about it? It is cheap for its price and I can't complain about it. It is also easy for travelling or to be put in the bag to re-apply every time.


Claims
Peach Blossom
Elegance and sweetness of savory peach
It contains the real sweet and fresh peach

April Cotton
Fragrance that you want to rub on your cheek
Feel the warm and silky soft with comfort

They claim that this cologne is 99.9% verified of anti-bacterial and deodorant which is weird. I never see any advertisement that sold their own perfume by saying it is anti-bacterial and can be used as deodorant LOL.

Ingredients
Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Dipropylene Glyco, Butylene Glycol, BHT

Scent
Peach Blossom
Very fruity just like how peach artificial smell would be. And I’m not mad at all because I love the artificial smell of peach because it smells like candy. Even though it is fruity and artificial, it is quite light which is very good for people that doesn’t really want to share the smell to the whole room :p. Just spray some more if you think they’re too settle and you’re ready to go. This cologne will suit girls more than boys.

P.S. Yu-Seonho Produce 101 and S.Coups Seventeen use this cologne :D



April Cotton
I can’t really tell what kind of scent did I get from this one. It is fresh and very light, one that I think can suit unisex. Many people said that they smells like soap or baby powder. But, I don’t think that this  smells like baby powder. It is more into light scented soap that is very fresh that just like how you smell just after taking a bath. Very soft and I think you can use this on your room, cloth and car because it is not a sweet and fruity scent that is too much for those places.  

P.S. BTS V gave this cologne to JungKook



Notes
Peach Blossom
Top :
Honey, Peach, Apple, Banana
Middle :
Peach, Prune, Jasmine
Base :
Coconut, Orris


April Cotton
Top :
Lime, Bergamot, Anise, Pear, Clove
Middle :
Rose, Lily of Valley, Violet
Base :
Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Honey, Sandal

Pros :

  • Very cheap and affordable
  • Comes in many scents
  • Travel Friendly because the bottle is made from plastic
  • You can basically use them on anywhere from body, clothes, room or car

Cons:

  • It is a cologne, so it won’t be long lasting

Final thoughts
Really recommended if you need affordable cologne for your every day. You can easily change them when you are bored or find something new which isn’t too bad because they are not expensive :D. They are pretty light so it will suit people who likes non-strong perfume or cologne. And they are pretty good for rooms, I love to spray the peach one to my room each time ^^.

I hope you like my review and I also hope that this will help you to choose which one or should you buy it. Do not forget to click the follow button beside my post to get notified every time I post new reviews. See you at next post, XOXO!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aku juga punya yg 97 ^^ wanginya lembut ya cuma gak stay long hehe

    www.lucyanaliu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, sayang karena cuma cologne jadi ga tahan lama :(. Untungnya harganya murah sih jadi ga rugi banget banget.

      Delete

Subscribe