COSRX Clear Fit Blemish Cushion [Review]

3:04:00 PM

Hi guys :D, how did you enjoy your holiday yesterday? I gotta admit I ate so much that I need to exercise immediately and got to do diet all over again LOL. Soo, I have been eyeing this product so much lately since it was introduced by many Korean beauty youtuber. And finally, some online shop already sold this at Indonesia. It is from COSRX guys, and it is a cushion :D. Yayy, new cushion. This cushion is called Clear Fit Blemish Cushion and funnily it is shaped square not circle. Rest assured, it comes in three shades so do not worry. They have Light Beige, Natural Beige and Deep Beige for you guys to pick.



I will try to explain this cushion by comparing it to my April Skin cushion. Because I know, you all really love that cushion didn’t you? :D

It is retail for about Rp 250.000,- or 18 US$ and contain of 15g of products inside. It also comes with SPF 47 which is smaller than my April Skin cushion. This cushion is a bit more expensive than regular cushion that have refill in it like Missha or Etude one. It is also a bit pricier than April Skin and a piece of Laneige cushion. So, what do I think about this cushion? Will it be better than my April Skin and Missha’s cushion which are my totally favorites? Let’s review it now <3.

Packaging
I really love this packaging! Just like April Skin, it is only black and it have this smooth dove layer on top of it. Too bad that you need to be careful, because any makeup can imprint so easy on it. Mine already got stained, aww shucks :(. Anyway, it comes with a grey puff which quality is good enough for me but not really different with my other cushion. 






And the last thing is I love how they sealed their products. Well, I’m the kind of people that is really into opening or breaking any seal from new goodies. And the tearing part of the seal in this cushion is very satisfying here and a bit different than any other cushions that I ever tried.

Claim
Contains trouble care and soothing essences to treat sensitive skin all the while providing excellent coverage.
Provides perfect coverage to leave your skin looking flawless
Trouble & Acne Scarring coverage + Calming + Care
Specialized for sensitive, acne-prone skin

Too bad the COSRX website didn’t post about this product yet which I can’t explain more information about what does this cushion have that others don’t. But for sure, from the ingredients list below I can see how this cushion claims for what it is. They have Centella which pretty much good for your acne and acne scar, they also got this Niacinamide which is also good for brighten up your skin because it is a whitening agent.

I bet other ingredients also got some goods in them which unfortunately I can’t tell because they didn’t have any information about this product at all. Well, I will update this post if they already put it up on their website.

Ingredients
Titanium Dioxide, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, CI 77492, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloxyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, CI 77491, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77499, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Adenosine, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Madecassoside

Swatch and Textures
The texture is quite light weight for a good coverage cushion. It is in the middle of the April Skin cushion and my Missha Original Tension Pact. The shade is a bit lighter than the April Skin one, but it will oxidize as time goes by (still not as dark as April Skin though). I can feel that the COSRX cushion is more on the moisturizing side than the April Skin (not so big difference). But I love both of them and I use them at different occasion :D.



Upper part is the COSRX and the bottom part is the April Skin



How it looks after it is dry (the COSRX starts to oxidize but still a bit lighter than the April Skin)

When I go outdoor I will prefer to use my April Skin, if I go indoor I usually use the COSRX one. COSRX easily gets oily over time (because our country is humid and very hot), and if you have oily skin use some powder to set them up. Also, even though they said this cushion contains so many good ingredients for acne skin, I never notice anything different after using this cushion for about one month.

The coverage is very good and very buildable. It is also quite lightweight for the coverage that it has. I didn’t know why this cushion is on the pricey side from the other two cushions that I use. Probably because not many people have known about this cushion and not many online shop sell these? But I really love this cushion :D, I can see that this have a little bit more coverage than the April Skin. Definitely reduce my redness and calming my skin better.


I see that I prefer April Skin cushion to look more natural with good coverage, and I will use COSRX cushion when I need a bit more coverage and I want to look a bit brighter than usual. Please do remember that every skin type is different. My skin is on combination side now, which there is a reason why this cushion can easily turns oily on my T-Zone area. Every skin condition is different, so you need to try it for yourselves. But I do think that they will not stick as much to the dry skin like how my perfect tension cover do. So, if you didn’t like the perfect tension cover for your dry skin, try this ^^. Oily skin also can use this cushion, just put on some powder and you’re ready to go. 

Scent
If April Skin have this floral-y scent on them, the COSRX one got this kind of subtle herb-y scent. They are really really subtle, so do not worry because you won’t smell them if you are not real close to the cushion itself.


Photos


Pros

  • Very good coverage (can build up)
  • Minimize redness on the skin
  • Quite on the same level with April Skin (but a bit different)
  • Good for sensitive skin
  • It does contain good properties to help acne and acne scar healing

 Cons

  • A bit pricier
  • The packaging is easy to get stained
  • It gets break apart after 5-6 hours at crease areas like nose sides and eyes (if your eye does crease)
  • The shade is a bit lighter than other cushion (But it does oxidize after some time)

Final Thoughts
I really love this cushion just like how i love my April Skin cushion. If you guys have any problem with redness and some acne scar, go get this cushion quick <3. This cushion have good coverage and so light weight. But, do not forget that this is a bit more light than the April Skin even though it will oxidize when time flies. 

I hope it will be helpful for you guys. I have so much more post to show to you guys that i cannot even wait. So, do not forget to follow my blog by clicking the follow button at the side of my post. And you can know as soon as i am done post the new blog posts. See you at next post then, XOXO!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wah, keliatan bagus ya, menarik deh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baguss, kalau suka sama cushionnya April Skin pasti suka juga sama ini. <3 Biar lebih cerah mukanya ^^.

      Delete
  2. warnanya light banget ya pasti di kulitku bakal kelihatan kayak topeng :(

    www.flowrin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wah engga kok sis, kalau misalnya pernah pakai April Skin yang #23 ini hampir sama cuma lebih terang sedikit ^^. Hasilnya tetap natural ga kayak topeng. Makanya aku suka banget, tapi karena lebih berat sedikittt dari April Skin aku prefer pakai dia pas ngemall atau kalau lagi di indoor gitu. Tapi cushionnya tetap enteng kok untuk ukuran coverage segini :D.

      Delete
  3. duh bagusss yaaa

    natural hasilnya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaaa cakep banget ga cakeyy, pantes lagi hype cushion ini di korea <3

      Delete

Subscribe