3CE Stylenanda Lip Marker Crimson Pink [Review]

12:02:00 PM


Hi girls :DD, sorry for being so late at posting review nowadays. I’ll try to post as much as I can from now on. Anyway, today I want to review another lip product which I know you old readers should have known that I am a lip products addict :p. I didn’t buy this one, it is a present from my cousin. It is 3CE Lip Marker which judging from the shape, is a marker like literally. This is my first time using lip tint that is shaped like a marker. Usually I only use water or gel tint on daily basis.


They have about 7 colors; Indian Red, Crimson Pink, Maroon Pink, Raspberry Pink, Orange, Pink and Red. All of them looks pretty and vibrant, which can be used at any occasion (from daily to important events). There is something that I love from lip tint that I can’t get from lipstick. They are easy to use, looks very natural and brightens up your complexion. 

By the way, have you seen my review about Peripera lip tint? Do not forget to check it here if you haven’t. It is a great pigmented lip tint that is very very affordable. And so sorry that I cannot get all of the color for you to compare :(.

Anyway, would you guys read if I make my all-time favorite lip tint and how they compare? Please do comment down below if you guys want to see it. Now let’s review this tint ASAP then :D.

Packaging
The box is very 3CE, only black with their logo which is simple but also looks clean. I loved how they are shaped as a marker, not liquid lip tint like any other. It is travel friendly which is very good for me and they aren’t super drying lips like how water tints are. Maybe, the only problem comes from the applicator itself. Marker’s application easily dries out and it will be hard to spurt any products out if that is happening.


Claim

Easily Applicable Marker Type Lip Tint
Unlike a brush or felt tip, the auto-controlling pen type applicator delivers precise clean line and easy retouch.
Long Lasting Vivid Color
The non-sticky formula instantly absorbs into the lips and keeps the color in place with its excellent adhesive and long-lasting power.
Simple & Easy Gradient Lips
The sheer, natural color can be layered on for stronger color allowing you to easily create gradient lips.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.

Swatch and Texture
The texture isn’t watery nor gel. It is very lightweight and easy to apply. This tint is very good for people who can’t control their lip tint game when creating ombre lips or gradient. For your info, you can’t smoothen out any hard lines using this marker tint (it immediately stain your lips). And beware though, same like other tint, they fill in the crack and fine lines on your lips. Always scrub and use lip balm if you are using any lip tints. If you would like to know what I use for moisturizing my lip, you can click here.



Like any other lip tint, this tint will fade away if you eat hearty meal. Always reapply whenever you done eating. Drinking anything will be okay, it will not come off.

Photos



Pros :

  • Easy to use without dipping into anything
  • The colors are vibrant
  • Travel Friendly

Cons :

  • Not really affordable
  • Will be hard to use if the applicator dries

Final Thoughts
It is the same finish like one another. The only thing that I like comparing this with other tint is; it is travel friendly because it is shaped like a marker. Also, the things that I hate the most when using liquid lip tint is they always leaked out of their bottle. I recommend you to get this kind of tint when going to travel, very easy to bring and do not worry for it to leak.

Do not forget to click the follow button if you like my reviews. I already have tons of product that are waiting to be reviewed soon. So, be sure to check it out soon :DD. See you guys at my next post, XOXO!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What I like the most about 3CE is the packaging: so simple yet stylish. I love the idea of this product, which is easy to use and seems like a perfect go-to. However I always hate the vibrant shades that almost all K-beauty makeup products offer, including this one. I was so intrigued to give this lip marker a try until I found out that the shades apparently too bright for me. I wish it has nude-ish or mauve-ish shade, at least something with a hint of brown. However it looks good on you :-) Salam kenal!

    www.ruthvcp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming ^^,

      If you'd like to have nude-ish or mauve-ish shade, i recommend you to get their matte lipstick or velvet liptint which are a bit too drying for me. But maybe you can use them. They are very pretty and have a bunch of nude shades.

      Salam kenal :D

      Delete
  2. I’m enjoying how long these last while drinking, and it last most the day! I don’t usually like Matte lip color, but these did go on smoothly, and had a gloss to them. The colors are nice, but a few of them were a bit too dark for my skin tone, and my age. I noticed a scent to each one; a few even smelled a bit like cookies or fresh baked goodies. A few others had a bit of a funny scent to it, that I can’t describe. I like the shape of the wand, it helps keep the color where it needs to be.
    makeup #instamakeup #toptags #cosmetic #cosmetics #fashion #eyeshadow #lipstick #gloss #mascara #palettes #eyeliner #lip #lips #tar #concealer #foundation #powder #eyes #eyebrows #lashes #lash #glue #glitter #crease #primers #base #beautiful #linhcorner
    see more here: https://linhcorner.com/product-category/beauty-health/lipstick/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe