Etude House Color My Brows - Rich Brown [Review]

10:30:00 AM


Hi beauties, today I want to review about this product called Etude House Color My Brows in Rich Brown Color. It is a product which helps to color your whole brows into the color that you’d like. This product is old stuff and so many people already reviewing this product. But I’ve never tried to change my eye brows color though. I’m worried that the brow will be too light for my hair color. But, after some time, because my original eyebrow shape is thick and look bold, I need to make it more soften and doesn’t look like I’m going to night party and there you go, that is why I buy this product. Shall we review it now? :DD


Packaging
The tube looks very similar with every ordinary standard mascara out there. There is also expired date printed on it, so do not worry about the date :D. The price is about Rp. 65.000,- and it contains 0.15 oz/ 17g. The Clio one is more expensive than this Etude one, but for the price it is already great for me <3. There isn’t anything more for me to comment about the packaging and any details about it, so let’s follow on.


Ingredients
WATER, METHYL TRIMETHICONE, TALC, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/STEARYL ACRYLATE/DIMETHICONE METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HEC

Swatch and Textures
The color is very thin and suitable for people who doesn’t like big changes on their eyebrow. The formula is also very light and very quick to dry. I surely do not want the color to smear everywhere if it doesn’t dry quickly LOL. It also covers up the eyebrow hair very nicely and doesn’t look weird at all, it looks natural <3. Even my boyfriend doesn’t find anything differ with my eyebrow. I wonder if it’s just us who are expert at natural no makeup-makeup or is it the boys who can’t see any changes from our face :/. Anyway for us girls, we do know that it is different and it helps soften your eyebrow color. 


It also helps in some way to make your hair stay in place. Sometimes our hair can change into how it original goes toward after some time and that’s why we brush it to a right place, right? Oh and also the applicator is quite long like your standard mascara. If you’d like short applicator for precise application, try the Clio one or go big on Benefit one :DD.

I usually used my Drawing eye brow first to create a frame. Then i put on the Color my brows to change my eyebrow color completely. The rest is filling my eyebrows with Skinfood Choco eyebrow powder cake which smells like chocolate <3. Do you think i need to create another post to show you how I did my eyebrows? Please comment down below. I also put on the brow products that i usually used for my eyebrow routine below.

Anyway, they have 5 colors and for sure you can find your match color from this range of selection. The Rich Brown looks perfect for my hair and makes me looks more young a bit. Korean says that the lighter your eye brow color, the more youthful you will look. And I do feel the same, but it doesn’t make that big difference LOL.


Scent
Scent also same like any ordinary mascara, not that pleasing. But it doesn’t irritate me, because you can’t sniff anything from your eye brow :p. And it is not so strong too.

Photos


Before - After
(Great! I don't look that scary anymore after turning my brow to brown :p)

Pros :

  • Cheap and works
  • Soften your look
  • Helps to make your eye brow and hair color looks same
  • Helps the eyebrow hair direction stay in place
  • Dry quick
  • Light formulas

Cons :
No cons until now

Results

4/5
Even though I have no hates relationship for this product, I still wanted to try another product. Is the price range really worth the money? I wanted to try the Clio one so bad :(. So, I will talk to you guys if I have tried that or tried another brow product worth mentioning again ^^. 4/5 would be sufficient for now :DD.

Thanks for taking time to read this blog post. I hope my review are informative for you guys. Please do not bother to ask me question, sometimes I forgot to mention something in my review. So, it will be helpful if you guys have any question about the product itself. Ah, please do tell me if you have favorites brow products, that would be nice too <3. Anyway, thanks for joining me here, see you at next post!! XOXO!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe