How to fight Acne easily with only 4 products! [With Tips]

9:42:00 PM

Hi girls :DD, How are you doing? It’s been quite some time since I’m back from Taiwan. And by the way, sorry for not updating you guys about the new liquid lipstick from BLP. I’m gonna write about it soon though. By the way, I got some acne which I’m very scared because I do not usually have that many in the same time. I think it is about 3-4 and one of them is very big and irritated. This one is hurting like crazy and swollen so much (and it does spurt out blood after it got popped itself from using patch). I do think that they are caused by my trip to Taiwan days before. Maybe because the climate is quite different from Indonesia, it is a bit colder there at that time and I also can see that my skin starts to flaky again and in need of intense moisture care.



I will show you which products that I used to fight these acne which are my favorites for now. They reduce pimple very quick and also heal the scar in a small amount of time. For me, it takes about 1 week for the big irritated pimple to flatten out and turn into acne scar which will be gone in about a month (because bigger scar tends to heal slowly) ^^. But remember, every skin is different and I’m not telling you guys that the products that I used will be effective for you. Rather, you can try up my routine and hopefully it will be effective for you guys too :D. I do think my routine is universal and can be used for dry, normal and oily skin.


First of all, healing pimple and reducing the scar takes time and dedication. It won’t be easy but the results are there. My routine consisted of 3 to 4 items (one of them is used if the scar isn’t going to heal anytime soon), here they are:


Innisfree Volcanic Pore Toner
From all of these product, toner is very important for me because they are removing dirt and dirty oil that is staying on your face. I only wash my face twice a day with cleansing foam, but I frequently clean my face and the acne itself with toner (wash your face too much will affect the natural face oil production). "So how do you know how frequently you need to clean up your acne with toner?" I always checked my acne patch every time before I clean them. If the patch already extracted some adequate amount of pus from the pimple itself, I will remove the patch and start to clean it. After cleaning it, I will patch them again and you need to do this until your acne is flatten out (usually it will take 1-2 days for little pimple and 3-4 days for a bigger pimple).


Cosrx Acne/Clear Fit Master Patch
I already explained on how frequently I use the patch and it is not easy and not very cheap either (because I do need a sheet of 18 patches that I will used all up for 2-3 pimples). But, I mean it is quite effective for me after doing this for some time and I’m okay with it.
The other thing that you also need to know is, if you didn’t really need to use makeup then you will need to cover the acne with the patch which is very important. Or, you can use the clear patch which is very thin and suitable under your makeup. Do not let dirt stay or touch your pimple guys.

Just a reminder, this patch is useless if your acne haven't got matured yet. You can use the ampoule until it got matured, then you can use the patch to extract them. There are 2 kind of this patch, the acne and clear fit master patch. Get the one that is more into your liking, I usually get the clear one since i can use them when going outside. But, the acne patch is worth your money since it have 24 patches rather than the clear one which only have 18 patches.


Cosrx Centella Blemish Ampoule
“I already clean my acne with toner and cover it with the acne patch every day. When will I use the ampoule that you mentioned here?” The answer is after your acne has flatten out. If you use any ampoule before using patch, it will disturb the process of the patch extracting the impurities/pus. Try to use the ampoule two times a day after cleansing your face with cleansing foam or soap. You can also use it under your makeup because it is light weight. Do this until your acne scar gone. The patch will not be needed anymore because they won’t help at removing scars from your face.



St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Sometimes the acne scar doesn’t really want to go away and it shows up even though you’re using foundation. I always try to exfoliate using this scrub about once a week. Careful though, it is quite gritty but they do work wonderfully (try to get the mild one if you have sensitive skin). Do not try to scrub when you’re having pimples, they will irritate it much more. It do take time to fade away those big scar from big pimples, but they do work :D.

There, these are the products that I’ve been using for fighting off these pimples and acne scar. Aren’t they quite easy to follow? But, even though you are following my routine, it wouldn’t do anything if you do these things:

Touching your face after doing or touching something dirty
This is the most important point that changes everything for me. I didn’t care of what I was touching when i'm still in high school and I still touch my face after that. But now, it grosses me out whenever I’m touching my pc or my phone that are very dirty and wash my hands or have some hand sanitizer before touching my face. After not touching my face with dirty hands, I rarely got any pimples anymore.

Didn’t drink water that much
Seriously, you’ll need to drink water to cleanse your body. A clean body system will show up on your own face and skin.

Always eat oily foods and not veggies nor fruits
You need to do diet after eating bad foods that are oily and consist of only bad ingredients. I always eat less the day after I eat so much. I also try to drink more tea to help comforting my stomach and detoxing my body.

Didn’t change your bed sheets frequently
It won’t do justice if you’re already taking care of your face so much but you didn’t change the bed sheets. Bed sheets can be as disgusting as a phone and a computer. You’ll need to change them frequently and try to sleep facing upward so your face didn’t touch the sheets.

Lack of sleeping
Everyone knows this, you need to sleep at least 7 hours to let your skin regenerate. It is hard to keep this schedule though nowadays, but try to get more sleep whenever you can, it does helps.

Not moisturizing your face enough
You always need to moisturize your face even if your face oily or too dry. If you’re not moisturizing enough, the sebum production will be a mess.

And that’s it, the holy daily routine that I always do whenever I am having pimples. Try to follow my routine or my tips and I hope that your pimple will go away. This should work from 1 week to 1 month regarding on how you avoiding the points that I already explained and how big is the pimple. I hope this helps and I will try to make these post more. Please do comment down below if you have any idea on what topics should I write next time.

Thank you for reading and do not forget to follow me on my blog or my Instagram to get notified whenever I post new updates :D, see you soon bye bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe