Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask [Review]

1:34:00 PM

Hi beauties <3, I have reviewed so many lipstick product before for you guys, but no lip treatment products at all until now. Surely you guys have seen quite plenty of my lipstick collection that are matte liquid type. I think you guys will wondered, “Won’t your lips go dry after using so many matte liquid lipstick?” Okay, before that, I need to clarify that my lips condition normally is so so dry like so badly dry. They are flaky and I guess that is because I’m not drinking water enough, that make it worse than what it is. I tried to use lip scrub, but it’s not really helping my lips condition. It will only help to smooth my lips before I’m applying my lipstick. After that my lips will start getting dry more and more even though I have using lip balm every time I can. Because of that desperation, I remember about this lip product that is not really cheap. I’m talking about Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask.





For 20 g and that little jar I need to pay for about Rp 225.000,-. And I’m like, really? That is so pricy and I have never spent so much for any lip treatment before. I also haven’t tried any sample yet so I feel like I’m doing gambling, “Hmm should I spend so much money for this product that I haven’t know that it will work out?”. And after some time, after reading also watching reviews about this product, I finally bought this product. Well, if it doesn’t help my lip condition, at least it’s going to help you guys with my review, because I’ve always honest about product that I’ve used. And turn out, this is one of my holy grail product. Let’s review it shall we?

Packaging
The jar is very pretty and cute. It is pink and very small which is travel friendly (important). And they also have seal in it that helps to protect the products inside. The product color also light pink and that is very very cute for me lol. And they also got cute little spatula with it that have bendable tip which is easy to apply product and super easy to clean. Anyhow, I’m pretty satisfied with the packaging of this Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask, good job Laneige! Good job <3!




Ingredients
Diisostearyl malate, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Polybutene, Shea Butter, Synthetic wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sucrose tetrastearate triacetate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Hydrogenated ethylene/propylene/styrene copolymer, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium alginate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Alcohol, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Vaccinium, Angustifolium Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Extract, Magnesium sulfate, Calcium chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Fragrance hydrogenated poly (c6-14 olefin)

Textures & Swatch
The consistency of the product is not sticky, very rich and moisturizing. It last quite long, it hasn’t gone from my lips even though I’ve woken up from my deep sleep. After rinsing it with water you will have super smooth and moisturized lips that is ready for any matte lipstick without applying lip balm first. But, I know some people on Korea use it as lipbalm after they apply liptint to their lips. They are also good as a lipbalm, but I don’t really like when my hair is sticking to my lips. “Yeah, it is really really attractive to have your hair sticking into your lips”. :|



Anyhow this product is truly remarkable, I only need to apply 2 times a day (because I remove them before I am eating) which is very very good. I find that I applied lipbalm for about 4 times or more a day and that is really irritating me. And after some time, my lips will get dry again and I need to reapply that lipbalm again. It is not really helping my lips condition at all and the dead skin will always come out whenever it can. I can’t use matte lipstick if I have flaky dead skin like that on my lips -__-. And this product is really a lifesaver, I have using it for 2 months and my lips is clean and moist without using any lipbalm products. There is simply no flaky dead skin (well, maybe one or two when I skipped this product). This is one of my favorite product! You can really see how it change your lips condition. My mom also agrees, she said that my lips got better after I use this. Do not forget to use them whenever you can (your lips will be thankful <3).

Scent
Very good scent of berries in this product. I really love this kind of berry smell, they are very refreshing and light. But, I do remember there are 4 scent for this product; Berry, Grapefruits, Apple Lime and Vanilla. Wow, Apple Lime sounds great! So, I really need to try that when I finish this jar.


Photos


 "Before  -  After"
My before lips looks so chappy and flaky T_T
Look how my after lip condition looks good with that matte lipstick <3


How it looks when used (very moisturizing!! <3)

Pros
  • Very rich
  • Moisturizing lips
  • Travel friendly
  • Easy to apply
  • Can be used as lipbalm
  • Not making your lips sticky like some lipbalm out there

Cons
  • Maybe the price is a bit too pricey (but it’s worth the money)

Results
5/5 all the way!
The results are mind blowing, I never found any good lip treatment like this one. It is kind of pricey, but it’s totally worth the money. If you love to use matte lipstick or you are having desperation of dry lips, try this. I totally recommended it to you!

See you at other post! I have a bunch of products to review for you guys!! <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wah boleh nih jadi pengganti lip balm yang biasa aku pake sebelum tidur :p

    xoxo,
    JESSIE | Beauty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh banget sis :DD, ini sih salah satu product yang invest banget. Hasilnya kelihatan banget ketimbang pakai lipbalm2 gitu aja.

      Delete

Subscribe