Wet n Wild megaglo Contouring Palette Contour [Review]

4:07:00 PM

Hi girls <3 You guys should have already know what Contouring is and the product that I want to review today. It is a Drugstore product and it is from Wet n Wild. I’ve got this Wet n Wild megaglo Contouring Palette Contour in Dulche De Leche color which is the more natural one I guess? When I see the Caramel Toffee I’ve already guess it will look so bad for me, people will looked at me like a walking banana rather than human K, yeah. And so I totally go for Duche De Leche, of course! No need to wonder. Let’s start reviewing this product, yass?


Packaging
No box for this contouring palette, but I won’t blame about it. They look kinda large and consist of 0.44 OZ/12.5 g, hmmm.. I guess there are not many product there for this large size container, it looks thin, make sense because it is cheap about +- Rp 90.000 - Rp 100.000,-. They said that this product is Cruelty free, so that’s good. There are nothing more that I can review about the packaging, it is your standard contour palette. Let’s move to another section. 




Ingredients
TALC, NYLON-12, BORON NITRIDE, ALUMINIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ETHYL MACADAMIATE, DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYBUTENE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, O-CYMEN-5-OL, METHICONE (IN SHADE 749A)
[+/- (MAY CONTAIN): MICA, IRON OXIDES/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891, RED 40 LAKE/CI 16035, YELLOW 5 LAKE/CI 19140, ULTRAMARINES/CI 77007]


Texture & Swatch
Oh God! The kickback powder is raining. If you’d like a more natural approach in contouring, you will love this. It is kinda my preference of a contouring palette so yep, I love this. People talks about how my neck looks longer and i look more slim (The contour pigment looks so natural that people didn't notice, LOL :p). But, If you are tanner than me, I don’t know if it will show because they’re not that showing for my skin (I am about shade 23 in Korean bb, foundation and cushion). All that I don’t like is the kickback because it is so powdery.
I don’t really use the lighter powder. They look nothing on my face, it supposed to be a highlighter but no, nothing show at all. I just hope that they will sell them separately, because I didn’t found any use of the highlighter sadly.


Be careful and blend well, because this product is really powdery. They will get patchy if you’re not blending it well. Do not forget to tap-tap your brush to remove the excess powder before.
There are no scent at all, so that would be great for sensitive nose :p, the kickback though, not friendly to my nose. Sometimes I sneeze because of the excess powder that still there.

Pros:
Looks natural
Not patchy and definitely contour my nose the best than the jaw line
Your standard contouring powder

Cons:
Too much kickback powder
Not so pigmented
Not travel friendly (The container size is big)
No use of the highlighter (for my skin at least)

Results
3/5
Not bad as a contouring powder. Repurchase? I think I want to try other product. It is worth the price, if you’d like natural contour for cheap price then this is great for you. This also works really well for you girls who never contour their face <3. They are very easy to use and affordable.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wah dia powdery ? sayang banget ya. padahal sempet mau coba ini tapi jadi ragu

    www.lianaeka.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaa mba dia powdery, tapi asal diketok2 excess powdernya ttp ada pigmentasi kok. Engga enaknya containernya jadi rada berantak dan ke tmpt highlighternya dikit :(

      Delete
  2. the contour shade is actually good for drugstore brand. It has that ashy, cool undertone. I don't own the Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder but it looks so similar. Great review and I think for that price, it's a steal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True :DD, looks totally the same with Marc Jacobs one. And yep, they are great for the price, I'm not disappointed with this one. It's just the kickback powder that bothers me. Thanks for coming Rahayu <3

      Delete
  3. Aku pakainya pixy sama MO sih. POwdery juga cuma worth the money sih.


    www.vinasaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pixy sama Make Over ya? Aku belum pernah cobain sih produk-produk mereka. Thanks for the info sis, gonna try them later <3

      Delete

Subscribe