Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip vs Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer [Review Comparison]

6:46:00 PM

Hello again beauties <3, today I want to review these two concealer and tell you guys the pro and the cons of each product. The concealers that I want to review are Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip and Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer. As you all see from my makeup products, I usually get them from Etude House and Skinfood mostly. So here is my comparison of these concealers.




Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip

Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer


The Packaging:
  • Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer
  • The packaging is cute like every other Etude’s makeup products. It is beige and have a pink cap. The thing is it feels cheap because it is plastic. It is a stick which you can roll to have more product.
  • Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip
  • The packaging is ordinary, clear glass and bronzy dark brown cap. I like how it is simple and have glass like bottle; it feels good for the price. Be careful though, you can crack it if it fell for times. It is contained in a lip product like packaging which also have an applicator.
    The winner is:
    **Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip!** 
    I know the Etude one is cuter but hey I like the bottle of Skinfood one, not feel cheap and I don’t know why, but I feel the Skinfood is more expensive from the glass like packaging (suit the price better).






The Texture and color shade:
  • Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer
  • The texture is creamy but in more of the dry side. This concealer shade is more gray-ish so do not buy this if you have warm color skin. Not good for dry skin I think. It shows your dry patches and no, it isn’t good at all. Do you want to go out and have dry and crack patches on your face? No way, and this concealer do that. So don’t buy this if you have dry skin, really, not recommend. And I regret buying this TT. But if you have moist skin and no dry patch, go on and buy this. It is good for brightening, but I don’t really find it have good coverage for pimple. And it is hard to blend this concealer which you can see at the photos under, what the.. See the white patch that isn’t blend at all? There you go.
  • Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip
  • The texture is liquid creamy like. It glides easily and blends very well for all types of skin. The shade is more yellow-ish which works well for Indonesian people skin I guess. It works better on me rather than the Etude one though. Not forming any dry patches, blend well and give quite good coverage. At first it will look yellow-ish but for some time it will match your skin well. But I don’t think I will recommend this if you have cool color skin, Etude works better for you. If you are not sure which you should pick, I suggest you try them first.
    The winner is:
    **Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip!**
    Good texture, blend easily, good coverage, not dry at all and match skin better. There are no more explanation I can give you other than this is a good product! For suggestion, if you want brightening concealer for under eye, try the Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream Concealer. Works best on under eye but not so much on pimples and it has been approved by some beauty gurus <3.
The swatch (upper is Skinfood and the bottom is Etude)

I use brow pencil to show how the concealer works

upper is Skinfood and the bottom is Etude

Cannot seen very well, but if you look again you can see different color patch right?


The Fragrance:
  • Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer
  • I can’t really tell what fragrance it is. You can’t really smell it after all and it is good for people who don’t like to have fragrant makeup products.
  • Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip
  • It smells like how a cream supposed to be. Not really bother me when I apply it to my face. And I think it will vanish after a little time.

    The winner is: 
    **Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer!**
    Because it doesn’t have smell so it is good for neither people.

Overall I give 5/5 score for Skinfood Rice Concealer Tip and 1/5 score for Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer.

This review only shows how it works on my skin, so it can give different result to your skin condition. I still suggest you to try them first if you can before buying. Overall I haven’t disliked any of Skinfood products until now. For Etude I don’t think this is the first time I regret buying their products. It is because of my different skin condition so that’s a shame. But I give my praise for Skinfood products which works good for me even for my dry skin. But I still like Etude House makeup :p They pigment better than Skinfood one. 


Bye and see you later in more reviews and beauty tips in Play Sweet 101 <3.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe