Juvia's Place Nubian Palette Green [Review]

3:53:00 PM

Hi girls, having nice day today? I hope you all feel great and ready to read my new post :D. This product has been introduced by Nikkietutorials as one of her favorites, can you guess what is the product I will be talking about? It is Juvia’s Place Nubian Palette Green, Yayyy! I’ve been waiting for 1 month for this to come! Thanks to best boyfriend for giving me this palette for Christmas present <3. It's distributed from Jersey City, USA and they are cruelty free product, how lovely.


If you’d like to see the swatch process of this palette, go to the video link below. I hope it helps, even though the quality is not good yet, Sorry. Let's review!



Packaging 
First of all, the box and the outside design of the palette are very simple, they only have one color (Green) with an Egyptian girl at front. Quite unique but how do I say this, meh. It is so simple I don’t know how to rate it. But, still the girl looks very unique for Juvia’s palette. And yeah, I find it fascinating because the other palettes have 2 color in 1 palette and the girl’s attire look different at each palette (the Yellow and Pink Palette).


The Pink Masquerade looks pretty!! The shades! Oh my God, if I can use the upper row from that palette, maybe I will buy that one. Too bad, blue and green doesn’t really suit my eyes really well from what I’ve experienced. But, if you like to have neutral shade and party shade (*what??) in one palette, take the pink one!


What They Said 
The Nubian Palette by Juvia’s was inspired by an African Empire in old Egypt headed by the beauty icon Nefertiti. Famously endowed with strength and spirituality. This palette consists of 12 shades beautifully coordinated to be reflective on Golds, Coppers, Browns and Nudes as seen in an Egyptian Empire.


Ingredients 
TALC, MICA, MINERAL OIL, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, KAOLIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, MAY CONTAIN: MICA AND TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, MANGANESE VIOLET, ULTRAMARINES, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FD&C RED 40 AL LAKE, FD&C YELLOW 5 AL LAKE, FD&C BLUE 1 AL LAKE.


Price 
Rp 412.000,- (PO from US), I got this Palette from @Bhlooms and they have pretty good prices for many products.


Net Weight 
18g/0.63oz

This palette is kind of small if you compare it to the other palette that Juvias’s Place has. But, I still think it have quite a good amount of product. Due because it is so pigmented, do not worry, little goes a long way.


Swatch and Textures 
They are so soft and buttery. It glides on my finger when I try to take some product, and oh boy they are really pigmented. When I said it is pigmented, it really is. You guys know that I’m using my phone camera for recording swatch videos and nope, they will not show in camera usually. Because my room is not bright enough and my phone can’t take it, okay! :|
Row 1 (from left to right)
Row 2 (from left to right)
Row 3 (from left to right)

The first row got 4 Nude shades which are great for daily look or for base of your eyeshadow. If you got double eyelid, you can use it for your crease. The second row got 2 Bronze shades and 2 Copper shades for center eyelid or outer (if you not really into smoky eye makeup). The Third row got your simple Brown for outer lid and under your eye.
How some shade looks in indoor lighting

The glittery one have fallouts, but they are not that bad. Just make sure you tap the excess away :p. Or don’t take so much product to apply. Apply them little by little because they are buildable.

My most favorite shades in this palette are the 7th and 8th which are the Copper color. You know it is hard to find the copper color in Indonesia, or maybe I wrong? Can you suggest me if you can find Copper shades eyeshadow in Indonesia ^^?

I loved all of the shades and it really looks good at either Pale skin, Tanned skin and also us Asian that have yellow skin. It’s official guys, it’s going to be one of my 2017 Favorites!


Pros: 
  • Very pigmented
  • Worth the price
  • Easy to take for travel
  • Great for daily use or for special event
  • Buttery and glide easily on my eyelid
  • I can see myself using all of the shades ^^


Cons:  
  • Got a bit of fallout in the glittery shades
  • Quite small Palette compare to the Morphe 35O palette (Morphe got more shades)


Results
5/5
Price is good, the product is very pigmented and soft, and it got all the shades that I want, what more do I need? Of course I will give it 5/5. I recommend you to get them, they are very pretty and not that expensive. But, if you’d like more shades, Morphe 35O isn’t bad either. It is also very pigmented and have same range price with Nubian Palette. It’s just that I’m not gonna using all of the shades either in the Morphe Palette. I find the shades are very similar in that palette, just differ in lighter or darker. Nubian Palette is enough for me :D.


Videos 




I used 1st shade for base of my eyelid, 7th shade for outer lid, 8th shade for the center of my eyelid, and last 9th shade for my under eye. Tell me, if you’d like to see how I do my makeup using this Palette in comment section below (still, sorry if the videos quality not good. I will try to save more money for equipments :D). I have monolid eye and wondering if there are monolid’s people who still confuse how to use eyeshadow.

So, that’s it for today ^^. I hope this blog and video will help you before buying this product. Goodbye, and don’t forget to follow my Instagram @wenny_listiana and follow posts from my blog. It will support me so much, thank you! Ah, please do tell me if you got any interesting products that you want me to review at comment section below. Bye guys!! See you at next post <3.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It makes me confuse to choose between this and morphe one huhu

    www.extraodiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd like to have more transition color, base and highlighter, go choose Morphe 35O. But if you'd like the more simple one and travel friendly, take the Nubian Palette ^^. Morphe palette kinda repetitive, just differ a bit (more lighter or darker). For me, i prefer the Nubian Palette :D Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Swatch nya cantik2 sih... udah dr 2 bln lalu liat di vlognya suhay tentang palet ini. bikin mupeng pengen beli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cantik2 banget sis, mau everyday look sampai yang glamour dikit buat pesta bisa <3. Aku ga nyesel beli palette ini. Belum lagi pigmented banget, ga perlu primer.

      Delete

Subscribe