Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Hand Cream [Review]

6:40:00 PM

Hi beauties <3, today I want to review a product that I’ve got from YukCoba.in. It is from Tony Moly and called Panda’s Dream White Hand Cream which is a mouthful words to said O_O. So excited because I am weak for cute packaging and good moisturizer product :DD. I do not understand why they called it Panda’s Dream though :|. The price range is about Rp. 95.000,- to Rp. 100.000,- for 50 g of products inside. Let’s start reviewing this hand cream ^^.  



Packaging
Okay, first of all this packaging is very cute. Even my mom said it is cute when she sees it :p. I don’t know that you like pandas mom :DD. How do I called this thing, I can’t say that it is a tube and I can’t say that this is a bottle nor box :|. Okay, let’s call it the packaging for now. The packaging is quite big and I can’t really take it with me in my small bag :(. Even the products size is smaller than the panda’s head of this product O_O. I understand that this is cute, but I don’t need it to be this big. Anyway, the only thing that disappointed me is the place that is too big so it isn’t travel friendly and I can’t bring it whenever I go. There are plenty of hand cream that is more travel friendly than this. But, we are not reviewing it for the packaging only, yes? So, how does it work?



Claim
Our hand cream is intensely hydrating and packed with nutrient-rich ingredients that offer anti-aging benefits so the skin will look and feels youthful.

Special Ingredients
Manuka Honey
Natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe and heal skin.
Bamboo Sap
Rich in minerals, sugars, and amino acids that provide intense hydration.
Niacinamide
Restores skin against aging by evening out skin tone and combating against dullness.
Beeswax
Natural protectant that helps soften and soothe skin.

Ingredients
Purified water, shea butter, glycerin, cetyl the fill hexanoate, cetearyl alcohol, Butylene Glycol, niacinamide, glyceryl stearate, polysorbate 60, not blood/blood Fiji – 17/6 co-polymer, cycloalkyl penta siloxane, hydro jeneyi suited polydecene, poly-glutamic Acid mix, honey extract, Timber Bamboo sap, palmitate tick acid, cyclohexanone siloxane, stearic acid, sorbitan stearate, beeswax, blood page – 100 stearate, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, polyacrylate – 13, polyisobutene, xanthan gum, sorbitan source Te rate, polysorbate 20, disodium this dithiophene this, phenoxyethanol, claw least one microbicide selected from among Fe, caprylic rilgeul glycol, echil hexyl glycerin, flavoring

I don’t really think that the Ingredients list are exactly like this because i find some ingredients 
that i haven't heard before there. I took it from Althea page because Tony Moly didn't put any ingredient list on the products itself.

Texture & Does it works
The texture of this hand cream is thick and very moisturizing. I don’t really know if it’s because my air conditioner or not, but when I apply it to my hand it feels a bit cold. I feel it to be soothing though when it gives cooling effect, I suggest you to put it inside the fridge. I also loved how moisturizing it is because I have dead skin cell on a part of my hand and this hand cream really helps. The consistency is a bit sticky at first, but it will go after time and leaves skin feel moisturized.  




This product is called Panda’s Dream White hand cream, but I do not see any instant brightening effects from this hand cream. The only brightening ingredients that I see on the list is the Niaciamide that helps to even out our skin tone and combat the dullness. So, I guess if you’d like the products that gives white cast (instant brightening effect) like a brand from Thailand that is quite popular, you won’t get it with this hand cream. For me, I do not like the white cast effect from that brand because it looks weird sometimes.

I recommend this hand cream if you need a good moisturizing effects (Manuka Honey is a popular moisturizing ingredients). I do not recommend it if you want the whitening effect though, because I do not see it in this product.

Scent
I only smell the scent of Bamboo from this hand cream. That’s why I don’t understand because there are people who said it gives fruity smell. No, it isn’t :(. If you like soft scented products try this one :D, it isn’t strong.

Pros :

  • Very moisturizing
  • Better when used cold (put inside fridge)
  • The packaging is very cute
  • It doesn’t smell strong
  • Easy to get

Cons :

  • Not travel friendly

Rate

4/5
It is very moisturizing yet it doesn’t gives whitening/brightening effects like how I hoped it to be. Still, it is one of good moisturizing hand creams out there that you will need to try if your hand skin is dry. It is also very easy to get them either from beauty shopping websites or online shops <3. Don’t forget to put in the fridge for best application especially if the weather is hot!

To see my Indonesian review about this product, you can go to Yukcobain website to see the post which haven't been released now. I will link it here after it is released.

Yukcobain Website : www.yukcoba.in

Yukcobain Instagram : @yukcobain

See you at next post girls :DD, do not forget to recommend me any products that you want me to review. I will gladly try to get and review them. XOXO!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe