Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer [Review]

3:37:00 PM

Hi beauties! As you have known if you followed my blog before, I have moved into La Peche blog which is my new beauty blog. I will try hard to blog as much as I can, for you guys! And I’ll try to record how I use them whenever needed which is new for my blog. There are so many request to do them in videos. Well, my lighting in room are bad and I don’t have any good lighting; so I’m very sorry that I can’t do any beauty review videos sooner. And because yesterday I have a trip, I have record about this item that I want to talk about. So what is it?



Nope, it is not a new item and maybe beauty bloggers have already tried and used them. It is Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer and beauty bloggers have been comparing them with Urban Decay Potion which are so much more expensive than this Etude eye primer.

And I know that some people doesn’t really used eye primer for natural or bold makeup especially beginner. They always ask “why do we need eye primer? I don’t think I need them.” Well guys I am also that person before. “For me that doesn’t really like to use eyeshadows before, I don’t need them. Why would I?“ Yep guys, if you are not planning to use eyeshadow, I don’t think it is a must to buy eye primer. But if, if you are into eyeshadows recently, I think you will need to get this.

Alright, before I test this primer, here is my old eyeshadow buddy from The Face Shop (here I am with my comfy pajamas haha ^^; sorry). I will test it with or without primer. And stupid me, I forgot to take photos of their differences, so much pro happening here -_-.

How to Use:
  • Apply some products to your eye area (all over your eyes makeup region)
  • Tap them and apply your eyeshadows
  • (And here I used them about this much to show you guys. Just tap them and we are ready to use this eyeshadow.)

I’m applying this shadow to my “without primer” area. And here you can see how thin the layer is, which I try to apply more than once to make it bolder. You can't see much in picture 1, but in picture 2 and video you can see it more clearly. But one thing i can say that the without primer area looks thin and easy to smudge rather than the with primer.

 

"Upper Area - Without Primer | Under Area - With Primer"


 "Left - with Primer | Right - without Primer (From Video)"

Guys, I’m that girl which hates low pigment because I can’t see them at my eyes. And here, I try applying the shadow to my “with primer” area, just once. Can you see the difference? For me, this looks so much different than the other. Can you see why I love this primer so much? So I try to apply more shadow to my “without primer” area, and nope, not helping at all indeed ^^.

Let’s try to take them off now, I’m using this wipes which doesn’t have any alcohol, should be doing fine. I tried to wipe them as hard as I can and you can see that the one with primer hold on better which is shown in my video. And here is also a photo when you didn't wipe them that hard. They stay there literally :o.





I'm sorry that i can't test how oil affect this primer. I think primer will help your eye shadow to hold on better. But, if you have oily skin, you still need powder. And nope, water doesn't affect it.

What I like:
  • They are affordable
  • They are cheap
  • Help enhance eyeshadow color so much more
  • No foul fragrance
  • Easy to blend
  • Their bottle not that big, I can take them for travel
  • Help eyeshadows stay on their place 

What I don’t like:
  • Hmm, I haven’t found any dislikes from this product.

Overall rating: 5/5


Repurchase? Sure, I haven’t found any primer that are these cheap and are great. I don’t think I will try other expensive option primer when this product is already enough for me. They are great, affordable and works. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe