Beauty Creations Tease Me Palette [Review]

7:12:00 AM

Hi guys ^^, I got new review for you guys to check out today. This time is an eye shadow which quite a lot of people should have already known. It is called Beauty Creations Tease Me palette which is the knock-off/dupes for the Huda Rose Gold Palette. The thing is they create this knock-off palette totally the same like how Huda palettes are (name and shades). But, thankfully they change the names at least.


The price also ridiculously cheap! I got my palette for about 10$? Like how could they made it so cheap?? So, if you want to see how is my first impression of this palette, keep on reading :D.

Packaging
It is not my favorite, I don’t like how they design the art for the cardbox. I’d rather have my palettes like Morphe which is only black and got words in it rather than this cheesy design (I do not want to insult, but honestly it’s just not my favorite).



But, I like how they put a big mirror in it. Even though I don’t really use mirror from the palettes itself. I love the ideas on how it would help a lot of people who use the mirror that comes from the palette.

The cardbox feels totally the same like how Colourpop and Juvia’s Place palettes are. Which totally makes me wondering why can Beauty Creations create a really cheap shadow? Is it because they totally duplicate the color so it will cut down expenses or what? The only thing in my mind before swatching it is, this shadows will be bad because the price is ridiculously cheap. But is it? Let’s review it more.

Claim
With the seductive colors of Tease Me, be ready to always have a sexy look (the words not convincing enough for me lol, but the shades definitely pretty)

Ingredients
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Mineral Oil(Paraffinum Liquidum), Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethlhexylglycerin, Fragrance.

May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide( CI 77510), Ultramarine (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Green(CI 77288), D&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 191140:01), D&C Blue NO.1 Al Lake(CI 42090:2),D&C Red NO. 40 Al Lake (CI 16035)

Swatch and Textures
First impression after swatching all of the shades, all of the matte and shimmer are very pigmented and easy to blend. I love all of their texture, except for the Lust shade which looks and feel like chunks of wet glitter. The lust shade doesn’t transfer onto brush easily; I need to use my finger to pick it off. But it won’t spread full coverage if you didn’t cover your finger with this shadow, which is a problem. I can’t seem to get the right amount of this shadow. It always too little or too much for me. I am a fan for the color, but for the texture, I think I’ll always pass using this because I’m afraid it will ruin my eye shadow that has been done. I recommend you to pass the lust shade if you only want to have little shimmer, because you will need to pack this shade, if you want a good coverage of it. Like who wants chunks of separated glitter on their eyes. This shade is easy to blend, but hard to apply even more into your inner lid for only highlight (Because they’re just like chunks of wet glittery shadow for me).

Swatch from left to right


(Lies, Blissful, Pleasure, Kiss Me, Innocent, Fire)


(Sexy, Orgasm, Tempting, Charming, Nudes, Seduce Me)


(Please Me, Peaches, Classy, Dare Me, Lust, Desire)

So, I tried to see the ingredients of this palette and see if they will harm my skin. Because who doesn’t feel skeptical when seeing bunch of pigmented shades that sold at a very low price? I analyze the ingredients using this website called cosdna.com to found out about how dangerous their ingredients are. Here you can see the most dangerous one is Ethylhexyl Palmitate which can trigger acne if you look at the data. It only got 4 points from 1-9 which is quite low, so you can rest assure. Be careful if you have acne prone skin though, if you tried once and got irritation from it please do not try again. Some palettes have Ethylhexyl Palmitate in them, so it shouldn’t harm your skin. What makes me feel weird is that because how similar the ingredients are with palettes like Juvias and the other. Like how could they make it a lot cheaper then? At least I find this palette is safe to use for now.



Very recommended palette if you want pink theme palettes. They got a whole lot of pink shades in this palette. The shimmer also looks very stunning. You can create so many different looks with this palette, from basic to wow. If you have money, I suggest to buy the Huda one because this palette is kind of the knockoff palette of the Rose Gold palette (and there are some pretty shades that you won’t find here). But, if you are on a budget you can buy this for an amazingly cheap price. Yep, the price is very newbie friendly :p.

If you want to recreate my look here, I use the orgasm color first all over my lid. Then I use the tempting shade on my half inner lid. I contour my outer lid using Innocent first, then I deepen it more using the charming shade a little bit. After that I use peaches for the under eye at the end and contour it a bit with innocent shade. I use the Lust shade here and look what it has done LOL. The other eye looks more bling than the other, that is what I mean by I cannot seem to get the right amount K, like really? You gonna do this to me when all of the shadow looks totally good?



Also tried to use falsies here because I have short and down-straight lashes. The other lash looks downward but LOL at least I tried (I need to use falsies more, yep).

Photos
Pros
  • Extremely cheap
  • All shades are pretty
  • Great pigmentation especially their shimmers
  • You can create so many look using this palette

Cons
  • Knock off from Huda Rose Gold Palette
  • Very powdery and so many fallouts
  • The mattes can be unseen if you blend it too much (for lighter shades)

Final thoughts
Very recommended if you have tight budget and if you are new in eye shadow gaming. If you are new, be careful for the amount that you will take because it is quite pigmented. Be careful when applying this shadow if you do your foundie first. The fallout is real, so be sure to be easy on it. You can get it from tons of online shop, they have bunch of stocks of these palette.

See you guys later at next post. I got a whole lot of products that I haven’t reviewed yet. Do not forget to click the follow button to get notified whenever I post new updates ^^. Byee, XOXO!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. always in love with this palette since the pigmentation is super gewd while it's super affordable

    jfoodsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny thanks for coming ^^,

      There is another affordable palette that is also a knockoff from Huda Rose Gold one, it is called Aphrodite palette from Bad Habit brand. I haven't tried it yet but some people said that it is also pigmented. But it is a bit more pricey than the Beauty Creations, the difference is about 10$ or less.

      Delete
  2. New wishlist eyeshadow palletes! Thx for the review :)

    www.elisabethgultom.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe